Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MissConduct

Justin or anyone?

On the Mission topic, I think I saw the new Mission skates on Ribeiro the other day, Justin might corect me if I'm wrong.

He was wearing the whole Itech/Mission package with a new kind of visor cut, not sure if Mission is associated with the Mcdonalds Caravane or they just signed him.

hmm.. do you know if there are gonna be new M-1 gloves for 2005? I really want those USA colored ones still hehehe..

The Eagle USA ones look pretty sweet.

No...the He series is marketed toward roller but will serve as a crossover glove. They will have a true ice glove. It doesn't look half-bad.

Now you've got me itching to see those new Mission gloves. Nothing like jonesing for a product that hasn't even been unveiled yet...

No...the He series is marketed toward roller but will serve as a crossover glove. They will have a true ice glove. It looks pretty good :)

oweeee.. that hurts.. show me show me :P

out of topic---who that guy behind the net ??the usa guys...he is using a franklin and i was wondering...(everybody should know that i'm a big air core fans)

out of topic---who that guy behind the net ??the usa guys...he is using a franklin and i was wondering...(everybody should know that i'm a big air core fans)

I don't know the answer to your question, but I do know that that's a girl.

LOL (why do i find this funny? Brain-check time)

What about Theodore? Is he all-Mission now? I remeber his helmet having a mission decal.

LOL (why do i find this funny? Brain-check time)

What about Theodore? Is he all-Mission now? I remeber his helmet having a mission decal.

I've never seen Theo with Mission on him, you probably ment another goallie.