Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scorpion

Easton IQ55

I dont have any info on the skate but its good to see Easton get back into the roller hockey market. Hope they put out a top level skate like the eq50 with an inline platform

I dont have any info on the skate but its good to see Easton get back into the roller hockey market. Hope they put out a top level skate like the eq50 with an inline platform

I have seen random skates like stealth f5 creep up on hockeygiant and similar offerings from shops in europe from time to time, but I really doubt easton will be going back to the roller market. Just buy a pair of eq50s and convert them if you're serious about that.

Is it just me or do those chassis' look sooooo bad/basic?

Not a fan...I'd rather convert a pair of ice to inline and put a proper nice chassis on it!

I wrote Easton customer service about these skates and this was their reply-

"These skates are licensed through one of our European distributors and are not available in North America.

Outside of them using our brand, and paying us a royalty, we have nothing to do with these products and do not have access to them."