Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bar down

new gloves

First you should try some gloves on and determine the fit you prefer. The 4 rolls and Franchise gloves will have a more traditional high volume (loose fit) and the Bauer APX and CCM U+ CL gloves will have a more tapered fit.

Bauer has 3 lines - Vapor (tapered), Supreme (form fitting), 4-roll (traditional). Warrior also has 3 lines Evo (traditional - Franchise is the top model), Flow (tapered, Luxe is the top model), Speed (form fitting - Projekt is the top model). If you want to stick with Eagle, but are looking for a tighter form-fitting glove then they have the Talon gloves. The key is you have to determine what type of fit you want first and then you can narrow down your options based on protection, palm, durability, price ect. Start with the fit and go from there.

Seems like you are interested in the newest of the top line. Is April the time when all the new gloves come out?

Pretty large variety of fit, should probably take care of that first to see what you prefer. If you want something very close fitting to your PFF's either the Vapor's or CL's will be the same style.

any one have custom franchises before r they higher quality the stock franchises ?

Retail Franchises lack the mesh gussets, plastic inserts and lock thumb which are available for additional cost on the customs. Other than that, they're pretty much the same.

i have alway thought highly of warrior what extra option are available on the customizer i was thinkin about doing customs on pshg but thought i should wait to see new gloves for 2012

if you look in other thread like custom glove gallery people get the most awesome extras added to franchises

yeah ive been thinking about getting some customs myself... i absolutely love warrior gloves... if you look at their 2012 product catologue the franchises are unchanged, you can also call warrior directly to inquire about some extra options on customs... from what ive heard they are very accomodating

i have alway thought highly of warrior what extra option are available on the customizer i was thinkin about doing customs on pshg but thought i should wait to see new gloves for 2012

if you look in other thread like custom glove gallery people get the most awesome extras added to franchises

The options are shown on warrior and pshg customizer pages.

@jsk

yes but some people on the custom glove thread have said they called warrior directly and were able to do some extra options (cuffs,materials,etc.) that doesnt show up online by talking to someone directly (ive not personally done this, just what ive heard)

but in any case its def worth a shot