Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EBondo

"If I won the Mega Millions.."

After quitting my job, signing checks to mom, bro and in-laws I'd either destroy my current house and rebuild it to my specs, including a sound proof room for playing guitar and/or other instruments, a nice TV room, a huge bedroom and a huge shower or would give my house away to a family in need and buy myself a new lot and have the new house built there. Would go on a guitar/amp shopping spree and would probably also buy a good drum set just for the hell of it as although I suck terribly at playing drums, I still enjoy it a lot whenever I get the chance to use someone else's drums.

I'd probably by a nice car like a Porsche 911 and maybe a SUV or even a Jeep and would travel for extended periods. Of course I'd donate some money to some charities including but not limited to the Breakfast Club, CHEO (Children Hospital of Eastern Ontario) etc.

Oh and I'd throw a huge party for my friends and family with a open bar, a buffet comprised of ribs, chicken wings and many other foods to please each and everyone attending the party.

1- Pay my family's debts

2- Buy a modest 3-bedroom split-level Craftsman style home

3- Buy a big warehouse

4- Install an exact replica of the Bell Centre ice with Habs locker room in said warehouse

5- Install a flying trapeze rig in same, and operate it as a free circus school for underprivileged kids

1. Pay off debt (Mine and family members.)

2. Build dreamhouse(s) in California and Canada

3. Build a hockey complex in California (ice and roller) and introduce the game to many CA'ers and their kids.

4. Own a minor/junior hockey league team

5. Relax

1. Pay of any family debts

2. Vacations!!!!!

3. Build my own home ( get all my mates to live in it with me ) ( they would still pay some sort of rent )

4. Buy a few nice cars

5. Get bitches left right and center

6. Put the rest into a bank account and live of interest for the rest of my life

7. Get kids to live of interest

8. Have there kids also live of interest

9. Have there kids kids live of interest

Although none of that would actually happen, the whole world is full of money hungry C*&^$, the moment anybody caught wind of you winning big bucks they'd be all over you. I could almost see myself paying of family debts and then bailing to another country. No matter who it is they are always going to want a piece of your money, you would really see who cares about you if you where to win the lottery. Money is what tears familes apart aswell as friends. I totally get why all the rich snobs hang out with each other, they are actual friends and not just there for the chance of getting some $$$

Between the rink and the trapeze....you'll need the rest of the $$ for the insurance premiums!! LOL

The rink would be mine, and mine alone...but you're definitely right about the trapeze. Our premiums right now at our school are about 2500.00 per month...

1) Take care of Family and close friends

2) Donate to disease and sickness research

3) Build a house

4) BMW M6, Range Rover, Mercedes Benz C63 AMG

5) Buy a box in First Niagara Center

6) Buy or Build a lakehouse w/jetskis and boats

7) Buy some new equipment

I'd probably still try to pursue my career dreams as a state trooper.

I would pay off my parents house and any debt. Pay of the sisters college debt and set up a trust for my other sister to go to college. I'd buy property and make and run my own rink along with having restuarants around out so people can grab a bite to eat before or after a game along with some drinks. Buy a decent house in my current location, along with property in Sarasota, FL and northern MI. A new car would be in the works, something like a brand new truck. One really nice car like a Bentley for special occasions. Other then that maybe put together and outfit my own beer league team.