Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kyle  Friedman

Replacement Tongue

Does anyone know of a good replacement tongue, and where I can buy it? I have Tour ex1 skates and i hate tours tongue, I want a traditional thick felt tongue to replace the ones that came in my skates.

I believe Georges will sell you tongues, give them a call. They will most likely try and upsell you to a full replacement service but at least then you will have another price option.

Does anyone know anything about the Nash sniper tongues? or the A & R tongues? I need a comfortable tongue that wraps well around my foot and provides lace bite protection. Im going for comfort, not flop.

A&R - weak lace bite protection, in general about tongue - too soft and unprotected, graf tongues is the best, but too hard to find separately with graf skates -)

Does anyone know of a good replacement tongue, and where I can buy it? I have Tour ex1 skates and i hate tours tongue, I want a traditional thick felt tongue to replace the ones that came in my skates.

I just want to follow up and find out what you ended up doing. Im in the same situation with some Mission T8's. Lace bite is getting worse ever time I skate and I'm already using the G Form pads. Did you find a new tongue?

I just want to follow up and find out what you ended up doing. Im in the same situation with some Mission T8's. Lace bite is getting worse ever time I skate and I'm already using the G Form pads. Did you find a new tongue?

I ended up replacing them with "Nash pro sniper tongues". I got them off ebay for around $60. While the tongue was more comfortable and it had nice thick soft felt plus it definitely looked a lot better too, It really didn't help much with lace bite at all. It lacked any sort of true lace bite guard other then a thin plastic strip down the middle of the tongue. If I was you and lace bite is your biggest problem, I would look for a reebok or graf tongue. There is someone currently selling reebok tongues in the "Sell" section of the MSH forums. I would take a look at those.

I ended up replacing them with "Nash pro sniper tongues". I got them off ebay for around $60. While the tongue was more comfortable and it had nice thick soft felt plus it definitely looked a lot better too, It really didn't help much with lace bite at all. It lacked any sort of true lace bite guard other then a thin plastic strip down the middle of the tongue. If I was you and lace bite is your biggest problem, I would look for a reebok or graf tongue. There is someone currently selling reebok tongues in the "Sell" section of the MSH forums. I would take a look at those.

Thanks for the advice