Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dddatsyuk--48

nhl players

I have met Pierre Turgeon and Roman Turek and both of these players were extremely nice and well mannered. They were not cocky at all but im just wondering....have any of y'all met real cocky players???

If so then share your experiences please :)

i've met daniel alfredsson and Wade Redden.....alfresdsson was a nice guy but redden seemed like an ass...plus there's rumors around here he has been showing up at high school parties so that is just weird..

i've met daniel alfredsson and Wade Redden.....alfresdsson was a nice guy but redden seemed like an ass...plus there's rumors around here he has been showing up at high school parties so that is just weird..

Haha what!? That's so random.

plus there's rumors around here he has been showing up at high school parties so that is just weird..

Thats a bit weird... How old is he? like 30?

Dazed and Confused, come on Graz....

Most that I know or have at least met are great, welcoming guys.

Everyone has bad days and there are some players that are idiots but thats normal. Not everyone in society is overly nice.

Hockey players are often said by the media types that they are the best athletes to deal with.

fleury and fisher are the two nicest guys ive met, bonk is a dick, hossa is cool, prospal gave me the finger when i was like 11, iginla is super nice, cory stillman is a jerk, spezza is super cocky, hasek suprisling is really nice i met him the other day, i was walking into the rink with my equipment and i didnt notice him and he asked me how i was doing, and just started talking to me, schastlivy is alright, ive met more, ill try and remeber later...

Ya actually Hasek's son goes to my school...forgot about that apparently he went to P/T inteviews and some parents saw him apparently a reallly nice guy. Also bonk is gay, i was at a movie with a buddy and he came over and took a handfull of popcorn from us...and i met spezza to but it was in traing camp last year..he wasn't cocky when i talked to him actually a really nice guy...Off topic we had to go on after the training camp, those rip up the ice like mad.

I have met Rob Blake, Nelson Emerson, Ryan Vandenbussche and Jassen Cullimore. Blake and Emerson were really nice, and Cullimore and Vandenbussche were kinda quiet.

Oh yeah, I was sitting in the second row of a Flyers-Capitals exhibition game in London, and there were some mentally challenged kids sitting up front, right behind the boards. At the end of the game, Weinrich picks up the puck and flips it over the glass to one of the kids. What a great guy.

Manny Fernandez is a dick.

Jason Marshall (whom I take the namesake from) is a great guy. I had pizza with him, Aaron Gavey, and Matt Johnson in 2001. I didn't have any problems with all the guys I met that day but Manny. He just grunted at me and walked around like an ape.

Well one day I went to Panther Fest (get together put on by the Florida Panthers to promote ticket sales)and I saw Niklas Hagman. I yelled "Nik you the man" and when I did he shot me one of the dirtiest looks I had ever seen and he also mumbled something under his breath. Now everytime I see him I either curse him out. Everyone that I know and that play hockey with me knows that I hate Hagman with a passion and they know if I ever see his name or number they are in for a story.

I also met Pavel Bure by almost ending up on his Mecedes hood. I was in the parking lot waiting for the Panters to come out after their practice and when Bure was leaving he almost hit me with his Green Mercedes. Apparently he wasnt paying attention and almost crushed me. In the end he signed my jersey and a picture for me.

I also met Peter Worrel twice, once at a Lexus dealership and once at the same practice I was almost hit by Bure. He has to be one of the nicest players you can meet. He seemed a bit nervous at the time when i saw him at the practice because he broke a sharpie on a guys puck and the ink bled onto the entire puck, since he was a good sport he gave the guy another puck and autographed that one as well.

I met Jeremy roenick a little bit ago, and he was really cool, had like a 5 min. convo with him, and he let me hold the silver medal they got in the Olympics, so that was really cool, but he was a really cool guy