Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Steve_v3

Broad Street Bullies movie.

If Rob Zombie is writing and directing then I can guarantee that it will be overly gory with a hint of plot and a complete waste of two hours of my time. I will be passing on it.

Hopefully he'll be 'writing' in the sense that he'll rewrite a script by someone else, who will then get a well-paid story credit. Even so, there is really only one way this could work, and I doubt it would find favour with the RZ and Niles; they'd see it as a waste of time.

HBO did a fantastic job documenting the BSBs. I am interested to see how the movie does in the early box office stages. It is amazing how much one group of guys did to change the rulebook ha. That being said, it is the only thing us Flyers' fans can hold on to. Would be nice to see a team of near future hoist a Cup or two.

I'm sure I can free up a couple hours of my time. Maybe Rob Zombie is looking to distance himself from the slasher genre. Lots of blood and no chainsaws, machetes or knife wielding maniacs. Just fists, the odd stick and lots of blood.

I did double check the date on the Article, just to be sure it wasn't kicking around since April 1st though.

I saw Rob Zombie at the all-star game in L.A. all those years ago. I also thought that HBO did an incredible job with their Broad Street Bullies documentary. You almost grew to like those nuts.

For the sake of the NHL, Hollywood needs to document hockey a little more. What is this straight to dvd movie that just came out? Goon? Even Mystery, Alaska was a little whack and only kids loved the Mighty Ducks. This could be good for the sport. Hopefully Rob Zombie doesn't run with it too far past acceptance. From what I heard, he is a fan.

Rob Zombie is a hockey fan, he has been a season ticket holder for the LA Kings for quite a long time.