Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

malcb33

MLX skates size 8 with added custom TO tongues

Up for sale are my size 8 MLX skates. I used them for around 6 months, but unfortunately they weren't deep enough for me (I only just scrap into supremes) other than that they were the best skates I've ever owned. If you don't know, these skates are extremely heat moldable and so they will accomodate almost any foot shape and width. They are still very stiff (more than most top end skates) and they'll come with a custom pair of Total one tongues with all the inserts, which screw on to the toe cap as we as the originals too. I'll also include a spare steel, spare bolts and tool, the toe foams (if you want them to fit smaller). The skates are also drilled out for 280mm LS2's which I can include as well for extra if you want. The extra holes don't effect the skates at all and were done by an extremely knowledgable local LHS (which a lot of pro's use in Summer).

Looking for $320 + shipping. I could be open to a trade + cash situation for a pair of One95's, One100's in 8D but I would prefer cash.

DSC01163.jpg

DSC01164.jpg