Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Crosby66

New CCM Curves

Can someone please tell me the difference between the hossa and tavares curve? I am wondering which one is more like the bauer p88 and reebok datsyuk. Do either have a square toe? Also, i bought a crazy light stick last year with a thornton curve and it was not the old thornton banana curve I used to use. I understand they changed the name to hossa but did ccm change the pattern as well? Any help is appreciated.

There's a blade chart on the Hockeymonkey site that suggests the Hossa is similar to the Kane (Bauer P88): http://site.hockeymonkey.com/images/charts/ccm/CCM-2012-Blade-Chart.jpg'>http://site.hockeymonkey.com/images/charts/ccm/CCM-2012-Blade-Chart.jpg

According to the same chart both the Tavares and the Hossa have round toes. I haven't used either of the curves on the latest sticks so I'm only going by that chart. Perhaps someone who has used or seen the curves in person can provide more insight.

i believe the tavares has a slightly squared toe, but just slightly. the hossa is the clone of the p88. i think the rocker is slightly different. the tavares is like a lower lie iginla and slightly longer.

i believe the tavares has a slightly squared toe, but just slightly. the hossa is the clone of the p88. i think the rocker is slightly different. the tavares is like a lower lie iginla and slightly longer.

The Tavares does have a more squared toe. Not so square like the Lidstrom pattern (just toe comparison), but not round like the P88.