Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chadd

So you want to be an NHL broadcaster?

Saw this. Pretty crazy. You see the photography dudes wearing helmets when they are in there. Hasn't Pierre been hit a couple times with puck/sticks? Tough spot to broadcast from.

TV "talent" will never wear helmets and cages since it is all about being visible as a recognized face. Hazard of the job is all. Why not just put a sheet of plexiglass in front of them?Put some holes in it so they can hear and they could still be "seen" and hear the on-ice banter without getting clocked.

I'm for just getting rid of them. Let the players play and the coaches coach without the interruptions and banter.

Agreed. I hate how TV broadcasts have taken over the sports they are covering. I know it's all about the $ but I'm sure the coaches would rather coach than talk to some reporter during the game. And don't get me started on how the host broadcaster now takes over the trophy presentation in some sports. I'll bet the game could have continued during the "blackout" at the Super Bowl but it wasn't ideal for tv.