Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Skater94

Bryzgalov's new mask

apparently it was worthy of the main page of Yahoo yesterday and the comments people posted...wow

Yoda's probably pissed about the red 'saber.

Saw a tweet this morning that said he is getting the light saber painted green to be "proper". Why the color of it mattered so much to people is well beyond my comprehension.

Saw a tweet this morning that said he is getting the light saber painted green to be "proper". Why the color of it mattered so much to people is well beyond my comprehension.

If you're going to have a Star Wars inspired mask, you better get the light saber color correct on a beloved character. That's why it matters and fans are mad. Just take something you love and have somebody alter it to look stupid and inaccurate and you'd be pissed as well.

If you're going to have a Star Wars inspired mask, you better get the light saber color correct on a beloved character. That's why it matters and fans are mad. Just take something you love and have somebody alter it to look stupid and inaccurate and you'd be pissed as well.

It's a fictional weapon, used by a fictional character, in a fictional movie. If you told me that they gave him a third arm or something I could see where that would "look stupid" but I don't see how getting the color wrong "looks stupid." Inaccurate, yes, but it's a fictional movie. It's not like they got some major historical fact wrong. And by the sounds of it, they didn't get it "wrong" they were trying to make it orange and people had a s*** fit.

It's a fictional weapon, used by a fictional character, in a fictional movie. If you told me that they gave him a third arm or something I could see where that would "look stupid" but I don't see how getting the color wrong "looks stupid." Inaccurate, yes, but it's a fictional movie. It's not like they got some major historical fact wrong. And by the sounds of it, they didn't get it "wrong" they were trying to make it orange and people had a s*** fit.

Fictional, yes. But still iconic. If you do it...it has to be 'right'.

Ah, MUCH better.

I get that they were trying to avoid non-team colours, but unless they're going to go "greyscale" they need to stick to the right colours on something so iconic.