Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IPv6Freely

Winter Classic 2014

I like Detroit's a lot more than the winter classic against Chicago.

I'm glad the fans didn't get screwed out of the winter classic because of the lockout.

When does 24/7 start on HBO... :wink:

Saw a sneak peak of that Detroit jersey on FB a couple weeks ago...the name & Number font on the back looks awesome!

Saw a sneak peak of that Detroit jersey on FB a couple weeks ago...the name & Number font on the back looks awesome!

Wait till the pants are publicly unveiled, gorgeous!

Fans should boycott the event and let the two teams play in an empty stadium after the BS of the lockout. But that will never happen. Just throwing it out there. Baaaaaa.Baaaaaaa.

I've been waiting for these to come back since they wore them in a few games in 199..2? I think it was?

My absolute favourite Leafs jersey of all time. The 67 ones they wear now are pretty close.

love thoes jerseys, good thing about the winter classic is i can watch it at a decent time over here in the uk

SON OF A... you cant buy the leafs winter classic jersey (customized) in the US. Major fail :(

EDIT: Odd, now you can. A couple days ago they only had a couple pre-customized.

Unfortunately, you cant buy the winter classic patch on shop.nhl.com. Maybe I can find it on ebay and stitch it on myself.