Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kirsch

Getting into a Party

Hi guys,

here is the background. Me and three of my best buds have a habit of hopping into my mini van and cruising around the town. We call ouselves the "deusch bags" and make it a point to ruin any unlucky individuals day, or atleast get a really good laugh. We do all sorts of crazy crap, most of which I will share if you guys feel like hearing about it. But anyway lately we have been coming across a lot of college keggers, and we wouldn't mind getting in. We have a fool-proof plan that I know will get us in, but Im interested in hearing what you guys would do to get 3 High school juniors into one of these.

heh, who said anything about drinking.

EDIT: If I wanted to do that I wouldn't need to go to a college party.

from the guy who throws the "frat keggers" all you would need is twice the number of hot girls than you guys. I dont care how young the guys are as long as they have some hot older girls. Or bring an offering of free beer.

We all have girlfriends, but we have to have sometime just to shoot the shit. I'm sure you understand.

How bout ya throw your own party, go to a club, do something. Wiat till your in college, grow up.

Guest 2048
We all have girlfriends, but we have to have sometime just to shoot the shit.  I'm sure you understand.

How bout ya throw your own party, go to a club, do something. Wiat till your in college, grow up.

It was an internet insult 9 days ago, get over it.

Yeah, Vapor's the guy to tell someone to grow up. Honestly, odds are if you get let into the college party you guys are going to become marks and be hazed in some sadistic fashion. I agree with Vapor on tossing your own party.

I actually just shaved my beard, but like 2048 said this topic is old, and actually I don't care anymore. It was just a weekend experiment.

Everybody give the guy a break. He's only 16-17. I'm sure all of you guys do/did dumb shit when when you are/were that age. The only thing that bothers me a bit is the "...make it a point to ruin any unlucky individuals day" thing that you guys do for "fun". You may think it's funny, ok to do, no big deal, etc., but you're basically just feeding off your own lack of confidence and insecurities by making people feel bad to make yourself feel good. I used to be like that too when I was your age but I grew up and realized how stupid I was. It probably doesn't make any sense to you now but you might (and I hope you do) look back upon your antics when you're more mature and see what a dumbass you were.

Anyways, what I'm trying to get at is have your fun but don't do it at another's expense.

Like Mack said, you're probably going to get your ass kicked if you don't know anybody at those frat parties and they find out that you're only a junior in hs.