Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JSouk27

Where do I find Mission Axiom T.10 Skates?

I'm in the need of new skates and I would like to find a pair of Mission Axiom T.10 skates size 7.5 D or 8D, used in good condition. Anyone have a pair laying around that they don't use and are willing to sell or know where I can find a pair?

eqahezy3.jpg

You're going to be really hard pressed. Those are popular sizes and they have been on.clearance for a gear already. Some places may have them but those places usually don't have them at clearance pricing (that's why they still have them)

Check smaller pro shops or ask around at your local rink. This skate is out of stock at pretty much every location, its almost 3 years old at this point. Might be time to look at the newer inhaler models.

You're going to be really hard pressed. Those are popular sizes and they have been on.clearance for a gear already. Some places may have them but those places usually don't have them at clearance pricing (that's why they still have them)

Check smaller pro shops or ask around at your local rink. This skate is out of stock at pretty much every location, its almost 3 years old at this point. Might be time to look at the newer inhaler models.

Thank you for the replies. I will be on the look out for them at local pro shops and online. What skates do you recommend that are not so hard to find?

Does anyone know when mission is coming out with their new line? Is it sometime in fall? If so maybe hold off if you can and get some clearance deals or hit up the newest line

Does anyone know when mission is coming out with their new line? Is it sometime in fall? If so maybe hold off if you can and get some clearance deals or hit up the newest line

Thank you. That's a good idea if their new line comes out sometime this fall. Couldn't I also convert a pair of my ice hockey skates? Would it be more cost effective than buying a brand new pair of Missions?

Depends on the skates, chassis, condition of them both and who's doing the worth.

Some people buy new ice skates they know fit them well and use them for conversions. But for some skates it doesn't work too well such as skates that have sweat management holes on the bottom. This can put sweat right onto your wheels.

Would it be difficult to do the conversions myself? I have Bauer Vapor X60s that I am willing to convert. What chassis would you recommend (Hi Lo or Sprung)?

I have t9's that I might be interested in selling - size 8. From what I've heard the only difference is the all the funky graphics, but I've never seen or tried on the t10's so I can't say for sure. Pm me if your interested.

I have t9's that I might be interested in selling - size 8. From what I've heard the only difference is the all the funky graphics, but I've never seen or tried on the t10's so I can't say for sure. Pm me if your interested.

I heard and read that everywhere about T9 being same as T10. The two are not that much alike. T10s in size 10.0 EE feel like pillows on my feet, T9s in same size are unskateable. The taper into the toe cap is different- more narrow in the T9; more generous in T10, and I have a pretty wide/high volume foot. Tongue is different in T9 also.

After using my apx2r skates over the last few months I have come to realize that they are not right for my feet. I dug out my t10's and threw on a fresh set of addictions and they are still beautys. Might be my favorite Mission skate to date.