Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sn1per

Nemesis Alpha for dirt cheap

They have the Nemesis maroon and blue sticks with the blue rubber on the bottom on sale. SR ones are 99.99$, they have Smyth curves and "pro 4" curves. They also have JR ones for 89.99$ in the weight curve and the "pro 4" curve.

Also they have the new vic sticks SR on sale for 69.99

like i said, those are the alphas... finally, someone believes me...

why is sportchek blowing out alphas at $100? is it a big sale that they're having at the store or is that the price they're going for there?

I might have to employ somebody to go get me a new one. I have a broken one, one brand new one on a rack at home, and then one that I use regularly. I might need one or two more for future use. I take it that $100 is CND correct?

I might have to employ somebody to go get me a new one. I have a broken one, one brand new one on a rack at home, and then one that I use regularly. I might need one or two more for future use. I take it that $100 is CND correct?

It comes out to abot 95$ american with the tax and everything.

Just picked one up in the Weight curve. Seems they "forgot" to mark these down at my local Sport Check, untill I let them know they were supposed to be on sale. Well if I don't like it, I'll be looking to sell it, anyone here RH and want one if I don't like it?

The Pro 4 pattern looks similar to the iginla pattern for those who were wondering. I think the lie may be a touch lower though... maybe around a 5.25 or so.

Is the Roberts the same as the Smyth? I'd like to know what the Smyth and Roberts patterns would compare to in an Easton. I'm looking for something close to a Modano. I don't mind slightly more open. Anyone?

Is the Roberts the same as the Smyth? I'd like to know what the Smyth and Roberts patterns would compare to in an Easton. I'm looking for something close to a Modano. I don't mind slightly more open. Anyone?

Yes, though the wood roberts blade was more like the Mogilny retail comp blade. It doesn't compare to anything from Easton.

I just went to the sport chek in yorkdale and picked one up. they had a few (2 or 3 i think) RH left, one was a weight and the other was a pro 4. They had a lot of LH stuff: a lot of boughners, a couple pro 4, and a few smyths.

They were alpha nemesis shafts (they're standard if you didn't know already). The price tag on them was $100 but I didn't bother to ask them if they were on sale too.

So I just broke my Alpha Nemesis, after only 2 uses! I was not impressed, although the dampening effect really works, and it fires bullets. Terrible duribility though, I just leant into a wrister and it snapped. This stick didn't even see game action, only stick and puck.