Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fonya

Ares P2P

I've been using it for a while and I love it, I never find those copy protected songs that has a siren in the middle. I just love it, of course it doesn't have the quantity of stuff that Kazaa as but still it's pretty good

1000th post!!

Used to have ares but some songs I wanted were uncommon and they were nowhere to be found on ares, so I switched to limewire. Also switched because sometimes downloads were horribly slow on ares, but i hear limewire has tons of spyware.

Doesnt matter, Bit torrent is 100 times better than anything else.

Used that to get Limewire Pro. Doubled up.

had bearshare but didn't like it...

I was referring to eazy but as for Ares, it still has a bit of spyware but nowhere near as much as some of the others.

It seems as that if anybody says they like some P2P somebody else comes along and says they dont. Over all I think that every site will have some spyware viruses or fakes, or just really slow unless you are paying for it.

I think the best route to go is pick some P2P site and download Limewire Pro. That way you can unistall that P2P and limewire pro will do everything for you without any problems.