Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MikeWhy

Fit similar to Re Akt 100

Does anybody know of a low priced helmet that fits similar to a re akt? I have to sell my white re akt to get a black one to match a team and in the mean time I'm going to try and find a helmet to bridge that gap. Does anybody know of a helmet that has a similar fit?

ims9.0 vn helmet,exactly the same shell as reakt

Same shell but totally different fit.

You could try the old reakt, or maybe the old warrior krown. Only two helmets I find comfortable.

Look, the ReAkt and the ReAkt 100 have different fits (though that doesn't mean you won't fit well in both necessarily) and have different shells. The IMS9.0 and ReAkt have the same shell and somewhat similar fits.

All of Bauer's helmets fit different from each other, you're going to have to try them on. I do suggest you look at the IMS9.0 though, as I find that a versatile fit. Also try the 5100 on as it's a deeper fit as well, but wider.

Look, the ReAkt and the ReAkt 100 have different fits (though that doesn't mean you won't fit well in both necessarily) and have different shells. The IMS9.0 and ReAkt have the same shell and somewhat similar fits.

All of Bauer's helmets fit different from each other, you're going to have to try them on. I do suggest you look at the IMS9.0 though, as I find that a versatile fit. Also try the 5100 on as it's a deeper fit as well, but wider.

I love my Re-Akt and the Re-Akt 100 actually manages to fit me even better than the original! The Krown is the only other thing I've ever found comfortable. Couldn't stand the IMS though, didn't fit me at all. None of the other Bauer helmets fit me, actually.

But yes, trying them all on is the best bet :)