Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

troybruins89

synthesis blade

Are int. easton synthesis blades the only blades that can be used with a int. synthesis shaft?

Any intermediate tapered blade can be used.

Incorrect. Easton Int tapered blades and shafts don't work with other brands.

Are int. easton synthesis blades the only blades that can be used with a int. synthesis shaft?

Any intermediate tapered blade can be used.

Incorrect. Easton Int tapered blades and shafts don't work with other brands.

My fault, I never really paid any attention to int. stuff.

Int. Eastons blades will fit only in the respective shafts, everything else takes jr blades in intermidiate and jr shafts.

Int. Eastons blades will fit only in the respective shafts, everything else takes jr blades in intermidiate and jr shafts.

Is this for tapered shafts only or for regular shafts as well?

its different with every company...the L2 int. fits jr. blades but TPS int. fits sr. blades...i just didnt have a clue about int blades.

I'd give serious thought to a TPS shaft then in either int or senior. The Whip flex is pretty well equal to an Easton 75, I find the performance on the Xn10 line to be better (and the Response line to be about equal) and then you'd have a much larger variety of blades to choose from.

It's easton's hidden monopoly. You have no choice but to buy the easton branded intermediate blade, whereas other companies intermediate shafts allow for different options with different senior blades.

I'd give serious thought to a TPS shaft then in either int or senior. The Whip flex is pretty well equal to an Easton 75, I find the performance on the Xn10 line to be better (and the Response line to be about equal) and then you'd have a much larger variety of blades to choose from.

im looking at the XN10 shaft right now on hockeymonkey.com. i was thinking about a synethsis or XN10 but i hate all of eastons curves so im leaning toward a XN10. do the R2 (XN10 or reg. R2) shafts have a grip coating on them?

I had an extended plug in my jr. zbubble before it broke but a int. is still a little long with a plug in it. im planning to take the plug out so its the right height but from what ive seen on other topics it seems like it would be a good idea to put one of those plugs like the ones that come in the vapors...the kind that dont add any height to the stick. does anyone know a place i can buy one online?

I had an extended plug in my jr. zbubble before it broke but a int. is still a little long with a plug in it. im planning to take the plug out so its the right height but from what ive seen on other topics it seems like it would be a good idea to put one of those plugs like the ones that come in the vapors...the kind that dont add any height to the stick. does anyone know a place i can buy one online?

Try asking the place your buying it from. I'm sure they'll throw one in or else exchange your plug for it.

My post was regards to taper shafts only. Easton is the only one that makes intermidiate blades. For regular intermidiate shafts, senior blades fit not junior.

Another thing i didnt add was that i just bought a TPS PTC nash blade for my zbubble and only used it 3 times (wasnt the best planning), but since im already to tall for a junior i dont see much point in buying a junior shaft just because of the blade. would i be able to shave down a JUNIOR blade and fit it into a INTERMEDIATE synthesis? sorry bout the caps i just wanna make sure every one is clear on the situation before buy something that wolnt work.

Many companies are now making tapered blades in adult, intermediate and youth sizes. Bauer, Mission, Christian, TPS, CCM. Tapered is the wave of the future.

Easton is the only one that makes a tapered intermediate blade, the others use either jr or sr blades. I haven't seen the CCM tapered though.