Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jeffg

CCM Pro Curves

On 10/31/2016 at 4:35 PM, Buzz_LightBeer said:

Doing this from memory;

P90 is a P92 close and more lofted

P19 is retail P29 Crosby

correct me if I'm wrong. 

P19 is the old Nugent-Hopkins retail pattern.

P29 is almost a P92 clone.

How do we get CCM to bring back the P19?

That had to have been one of the more popular curves in recent memory to see eliminated from a product line. The original CCM Tacks stick seemed to be a pretty popular stick. My kids had a couple of them and both performance and durability were top notch from my experience. The P19 one of the most common curves I saw guys using with that stick. Now two generations of stick (Ultra Tacks and Super Tacks) later and that curve's gone.

The P29 is a nice curve but it's not a replacement for guys who preferred the P19. What's everyone else doing to find a new curve to replace their P19's?

colins

Pissed off...from CCM I like the P46 which also seems to be dissappearing.

My guess is they have reviewed the curves that sit around in the clearance sections of the E-Tailers and say...Ooh...these need to go away so stores dont have to sell discounted sticks.

Not a big guy for the P19 myself, but am amazed that they seem to make a ton of sticks no one likes and the ones people like...cannot be found any longer.

I have heard people say that curve X, Y or Z didn't sell well.  Well if it only available at the top of the model year line...It's gonna not sell well.

I dont buy the entry level models that seem to only have 3 curves and 2 of them I dont like and the 3rd is close to something I would like.

I am wondering if the P29 is supposed to be the cure for eliminating the P46 and P19...making it a combination of 2 previous curves...crazy sounding?