Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sepansk4

Red CCM QLT Pants

Squad! 

I am the epitome of a lurker and for that I apologize.

However, I am in the market for new pants and I am weird and want a pair of red ones. Particularly the CCM QLT pants in medium in RED. 

I can't find them ANYWHERE except on the CCM website where they say they are offered. Does anyone have any thoughts on how to secure a pair?

Thanks a ton!

7 hours ago, sepansk4 said:

Squad! 

I am the epitome of a lurker and for that I apologize.

However, I am in the market for new pants and I am weird and want a pair of red ones. Particularly the CCM QLT pants in medium in RED. 

I can't find them ANYWHERE except on the CCM website where they say they are offered. Does anyone have any thoughts on how to secure a pair?

Thanks a ton!

I apologize for this, but the QLT pant is offered in black and navy only. The 290 & 270 pant are available in red, however. A retailer will be able to order them for you, good luck!

Thank you gents!

Just got off the phone with a retailer and with CCM and they said the red on the website is an error and needs to be removed. Also that if I had a team order then I could get them but other than that no go. 

Looks like I'm getting the 290.

On 11/17/2016 at 0:37 PM, sepansk4 said:

Thank you gents!

Just got off the phone with a retailer and with CCM and they said the red on the website is an error and needs to be removed. Also that if I had a team order then I could get them but other than that no go. 

Looks like I'm getting the 290.

Did you get the pants? You never called back.

Alright, I was able to find both a Large (through TH) and a Medium (IW) - The realization I have is I don't know which is proper fitting, I haven't had to buy pants in 20 years. 

I am 5'11" with a 33" waist (around my hips where I will tighten the belt.)

Which do I keep and which do I return?

11 hours ago, sepansk4 said:

Alright, I was able to find both a Large (through TH) and a Medium (IW) - The realization I have is I don't know which is proper fitting, I haven't had to buy pants in 20 years. 

I am 5'11" with a 33" waist (around my hips where I will tighten the belt.)

Which do I keep and which do I return?

I think the LG will be fine for you 

I am 6'2", 205lbs and the LG was good, without the 1" extension zipper opened 

mediums may be too small/short, given these are a tapered fit pant as well, not a traditional fit like the Tacks line (but I wear a LG in that line too)