Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

that is one beautiful stick

how is the protectoe? Does it feel weird? How many bottles of it did you have to use anyway?

It feels glossy ,yet has some grip. You can get about 15 sticks out of one can.I barely used 1/4 of a can doing a shaft and two OPS

I have the same gloves as you, the eagle thing on the cuff is crazy.

Edit:pics

Picture004.jpgPicture003.jpgPicture002.jpgPicture001.jpg

I'm either getting a Rbk 8K helmet or Itech hc95/100 helmet, depends which fits better, and maybe some M-1s gloves off ebay because my brother borrowed my Easton Pro stocks and now they're ripped up.

ya i got them a couple years ago there pretty cool but getting a bit short now for me

wow thats wicked, black ultra lite here i come

any news on whether it chips easily?

suprisingly mine doesnt chip like at all....it peels off with ur tape really easily, like the blade

Did you use protectToe or Spraypaint?

that is one beautiful stick

how is the protectoe? Does it feel weird? How many bottles of it did you have to use anyway?

It feels glossy ,yet has some grip. You can get about 15 sticks out of one can.I barely used 1/4 of a can doing a shaft and two OPS

I want to do that to my XN10's. That looks sweet. Where can you pick up that ProtectToe or whatever? Is it expensive? And it doesnt come off like paint does?

Any LHS will have ProtectToe. Bauer makes it, it's the stuff that you paint on the fabric type toe caps on skates to help keep them from fraying. Should be around 10 bucks for a can.

Edited by CHIEF22

Careful with the Pro Toe, sometimes non "Protect toe" brangs come off a little rubbery. I got a knock-off protect toe (possibly the one in the auction) for the bottom of an OPS I wanted to use for roller hockey and when I applied it, it came off all rubbery.