Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

guitarfreek92

Knee guards??

22 hours ago, bunnyman666 said:

Ding!!!!

On 1/8/2017 at 7:03 PM, guitarfreek92 said:

Ah makes sence now. Anyone have a picture of this for reference 

You'll have to ask the Bunny, my suspender buttons are on the outside of my pants.

18 hours ago, badger_14 said:

You'll have to ask the Bunny, my suspender buttons are on the outside of my pants.

It would be right under where the brace buttons go. I will try to get a pic up some time...

4 hours ago, bunnyman666 said:

It would be right under where the brace buttons go. I will try to get a pic up some time...

Oh!  For some reason I misread your initial description as literally hanging the loop on the button itself.  (then I wondered why your suspender buttons were on the inside, not the outside as the Gods intended.)

12 hours ago, badger_14 said:

Oh!  For some reason I misread your initial description as literally hanging the loop on the button itself.  (then I wondered why your suspender buttons were on the inside, not the outside as the Gods intended.)

LOL I may do strange things, but would not like my braces buttons inside my breezers! All this mod does is makes your breezers into an anchor point for the skate laces. Suspenders made for holding your knee guards fall, especially with heavier knee guards. I gotta get on and do the Glass mod on my Tacklas.

6 hours ago, bunnyman666 said:

LOL I may do strange things, but would not like my braces buttons inside my breezers!

lol This is actually a popular mod for goalies who wear suspenders under their chestie but want to tuck into their pants, or those that want to tuck the backs of their jersey in.  By putting the buttons on the inside, you can get the back of the chestie behind the hip guards.  It also allows you to more evenly distribute the pant around your body, or even wear bigger pants.

3 hours ago, psulion22 said:

lol This is actually a popular mod for goalies who wear suspenders under their chestie but want to tuck into their pants, or those that want to tuck the backs of their jersey in.  By putting the buttons on the inside, you can get the back of the chestie behind the hip guards.  It also allows you to more evenly distribute the pant around your body, or even wear bigger pants.

I like that idea. I don't tuck but just like wearing player shoulder pads over my suspenders, my chesty tends to push my pants down because of the way it sits over the suspenders. Putting buttons on the inside isn't a half bad idea. If these pants had an internal belt it would be an easy attachment. Have to figure out the best way to do it without that. Worth thinking about... Maybe put some suspender buttons on a double-thick piece of jenpro and have that stitched to the inside of the pants. 

10 minutes ago, IPv6Freely said:

I like that idea. I don't tuck but just like wearing player shoulder pads over my suspenders, my chesty tends to push my pants down because of the way it sits over the suspenders. Putting buttons on the inside isn't a half bad idea. If these pants had an internal belt it would be an easy attachment. Have to figure out the best way to do it without that. Worth thinking about... Maybe put some suspender buttons on a double-thick piece of jenpro and have that stitched to the inside of the pants. 

Search for "suspender mod" or something similar in GGSU.  Several different methods will come up.

16 hours ago, IPv6Freely said:

... Maybe put some suspender buttons on a double-thick piece of jenpro and have that stitched to the inside of the pants. 

Isn't that too much work? :p