Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lmooney19

Best place to get jerseys made?

there's a combination of items when looking at jerseys.  I grew up with my 1st jersey (bought at Turn-style) and then added my own blackhawks crest and tomahawks that I aquired over a short time.  They don't make poly jerseys like those.  The durability of the fabrics weave needs to be looked at...that why the Pro-Weight jerseys are nice they dont get snagged and messed up easily.  Some Sand-knit weaves at lighter weights also work well.  Good Patches and numbers are nice, But a good sublimation really makes things look awesome.

Problem with sublimation is that some colors ndo not transfer the same richness(or darkness).  Also I've seen bad number sizes on jerseys that make you wonder what people are thinking.  My kids association I think finally switched jersey makers...when we went sublimated a few years back...we had Chicago Blackhawks Black Colorway going in and we ended up with the blackhawk colors, but the boston bruin jersey stripe set-up coming back...It's a little off, but I noticed it (most people don't).  It was done poorly by the supplier and the parent overseeing it did not want to do anything more than he had to...and now we finally have a new source which I hope they improved upon that set-up...I don't know though

UR Jerseys look to be factory direct from overseas.  You can even get a Stanley Cup Ring...make that a hand bag, Wigs and even watches...a total one stop shop for any teams needs

53 minutes ago, hawkeyfan said:

UR Jerseys look to be factory direct from overseas.  You can even get a Stanley Cup Ring...make that a hand bag, Wigs and even watches...a total one stop shop for any teams needs

Excellent!  Our team has been looking for human hair wigs for awhile. I'm excited to order a set with our next jersey design. I love the internet.

We are in the process of getting jerseys done through Rebirth. I have been pretty blown away with the process. The price is really good compared to what else I have researched, and the owner has been unbelievably helpful and quick to respond to any questions. 

We have sent in payment and I am impatiently waiting to see the final product. I will post some pics when they show up in a few weeks.