Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kovalchuk71

Good Songs for Hockey games

Im looking for more dancy songs (like sandstorm if youve heard that song) Any reccomendations? I heard this good song but I dont know the damn name of it. It goes like da-da-dada.....dada-da-da and then theres this girl in the background going like ohhh-oooooo-ohhh-ooooo. Its got like trumpets in it too....Well I did my best lol

That couldn't possibly be 2 Unlimited could it..."Ya all ready for this....?" If not for hockey arenas they'd get no play at all.

Try "Bad Cabbage - You're Rude"..... Its not the song you're after but a cool one to play in the locker room to get the boys all G'ed up before the game!

Good luck matey!

That 'Zombie Nation' song is always good for hockey. They usually play that song after somebody scores a goal.

From Autumn to Ashes - Short stories with tragic endings.

My hardcore pick.... just to prove yeah there is some heavy music to get me revved before gametime.

mudvayne - dig

its the best pump up song ive ever heard... and between periods lets go by trick daddy is a pretty good one to get back on the ice to (and i hate rap... but i must admit its a good one in the situation)

You need some Rage Against the Machine... you want adrenaline music you're not going to find much better.

If you want something more trance/techno then pickup Ecstasy by Darude and definitely This is Trance by Oakenfold. Both are great songs. If I think of anything else I'll fill you in.

The Disturbed song Down with the Sickness gets me pumped before a game,I wanna go and swear at, and then destroy the first thing I see after hearing that song, so its good for before a game :)

Alright here's the Techno/ Dance CD I am making for the league I am joining (at least hopefully joining). Some or good words, others are just good beats.

1. Alex Fakey - Painted Black *

2. Milk Inc. - Whisper *

3. Angel City - Do You Know

4. Armand Van Helden - My My My *

5. Bennassi Brothers - Hit My Heart

6. Danzel - Pump It Up *

7. Deep Dish - Flashdance

8. DJ Tiesto - Traffic

9. Gipsy - Gipsy

10. Groove Coverage - Runaway

11. Haducci - Dragostea

12. Ian Van Dahl - Will I

13. Shapeshifters - Lola's Theme

14. Starsplash - Can You Kick It

The * are for songs that might be difficult to find, but are WELL worth it.