Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kgbeast

How about this goal?

Raises some other scenarios, puck lodges into an attacking player's holder (or some other bit of equipment like his glove or jersey) and he slides or stops into the goal? I say slide  / stop because if he thrust his skate into the goal you could argue a case for a deliberate kicking motion. Personally I think it's a trash decision. The puck has become unplayable and the play should be called dead from that moment.

13 hours ago, Vet88 said:

Raises some other scenarios, puck lodges into an attacking player's holder (or some other bit of equipment like his glove or jersey) and he slides or stops into the goal? I say slide  / stop because if he thrust his skate into the goal you could argue a case for a deliberate kicking motion. Personally I think it's a trash decision. The puck has become unplayable and the play should be called dead from that moment.

Agree with the trash decision part. I guess the argument then becomes what if the puck stuck in behind the back protector or if it crossed the line while in the glove... All that has happened before and is called as a good goal. Personally, I think all those should be no goal but this is part of the game I guess.

6 hours ago, Kgbeast said:

Agree with the trash decision part. I guess the argument then becomes what if the puck stuck in behind the back protector or if it crossed the line while in the glove... All that has happened before and is called as a good goal. Personally, I think all those should be no goal but this is part of the game I guess.

Same. The puck is physically unplayable- calling it good was questionable at best.