Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Accord

Brand new Synergy's for only $299

I think that's probably, because to be quite honest, Easton has made pretty shitty skates in the past. However, I tried the synergys on, bought a pair and I love them. They're stiff, light, comfortable, and very responsive. I think if these skates were made by Bauer or CCM sales would be much higher than they are.

that's the same EXACT picture of the synergys everyone was going crazy about when he was selling them for 400. I smell a rat

If I had to guess I'd say either he won them in the contest or got the employee discount and wants to turn a profit on them...

Close...

I'm guessing he was an Easton toy drive winner of the skates. If so, that is pretty low to turn around and sell them. But then, there have been those who have done it with toy drive sticks in the past.

Nope...because he's had it listed longer than the toy drive.

Easton is making room for the 05 SyNergys, which are different. They've been offering it to shop employees at a substantial discount. That is where he got it from. AT $299 he will be making a pretty penny considering what he paid for them.

No, but it is a good price considering how much more they are.

It is dishonest, but then again not everyone has the same morals I have when I've bought into those promos/given samples...

I got a pair. Long story. :)

No, but it is a good price considering how much more they are.

It is dishonest, but then again not everyone has the same morals I have when I've bought into those promos/given samples...

I got a pair. Long story. :)

Giving up the Mission for Synergys? Isn't that almost blashphemy in the book of JR?

Giving up the Mission for Synergys? Isn't that almost blashphemy in the book of JR?

How's the old saying go?....Don't knock it till you try it?

What better way to have a truly valued opinion......