Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

2005 Itech Catalogue Review

Just got my hands on Itech. This is a lot of work! Matt keeps on putting the ball on the tee and I keep on crankin' it out of the park!

http://www.modsquadhockey.com/pics/JR/Itech/itech_2005.pdf

IceAir is Itech's moisture-wicking technology. Pay attention, because you'll be seeing it mentioned a lot in this post.

Helmets - nothing new to report. HC100 has EPP, the HC95 has vinyl nitrile foam.

Shields - Itech is offering an Oakley-style Aviator cut to its HS22 family. Other than that, nothing new to report.

Cages - unchanged

Protective - Looks like Itech is going buckwild with their IceAir technology...they're expanded it to their protective line. They've redone their whole protective line with it. However, where's the love for Li'l Rookie? The anklebiters need moisture wicking too!

Gloves - IceAir didn't escape them either! The Techlite glove has a three-finger construction throughout with tack patches on the tips. Very nice.

Pants - unchanged. Where's the IceAir?

I'm IceAir'd out. I'll stop now.

is itech not going to iceair their helmets? i think a sweat wicking helmet would be a really good idea.. considering people's heads sweat too :ph34r:

When does "insert Product" come out?

Well, my LHS in Timbuktu got their shipment in last week. I bought one of everything!

When does "insert Product" come out?

It's better than having a product inserted by the manufacturer if you know what I mean.

What do u guys think of the 8500 gloves, they look like they may proved a good deal of feel for the stick as all fingers are 3 piece...Never wore an Itech glove before, Anyone have info on the fit? And im still pissed that they dont offer the pro cut visor that Fedorov and Gaborik wear. I dont understand why they dont have that available retail, as the cut would have to allow more air to flow.

is itech not going to iceair their helmets? i think a sweat wicking helmet would be a really good idea.. considering people's heads sweat too :ph34r:

Maybe if they did that you wouldnt have to wear your retarded nike drifit skull cap :P

my god, your intuition is astounding. perhaps if you had exercised it earlier, you would still be able to have a good time at rochester :ph34r:

Who would ever even consider wearing the TH20 helmet? That thing is hideous, almost looks like the helmet that the Soviet's wore in the movie Miracle.