Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JAY4114

P29 vs. P92

1 hour ago, CaptainCharisma said:

They are all the same.  

I disagree with this statement.  I have owned all three and would say they are very close to the same, but not identical.

I feel that the P29 is ever so slightly more closed than the P92.

The W03 is in my opinion, more open/less curved than the P29 and P92.  I actually think the W03 is closer to the CCM P19.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, boo10 said:

I disagree with this statement.  I have owned all three and would say they are very close to the same, but not identical.

I feel that the P29 is ever so slightly more closed than the P92.

The W03 is in my opinion, more open/less curved than the P29 and P92.  I actually think the W03 is closer to the CCM P19.

How’s the openness of the P28 compared to the p29 and p92

3 hours ago, JAY4114 said:

How’s the openness of the P28 compared to the p29 and p92

The P28 starts to open further from the heel, but it is more open at the toe than P29/92.  Therefore, I would say at the middle of the blade the P29/92 is more open, but the toe section of the P28 is more open.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, boo10 said:

The P28 starts to open further from the heel, but it is more open at the toe than P29/92.  Therefore, I would say at the middle of the blade the P29/92 is more open, but the toe section of the P28 is more open.

Which curve would you say is easier to lift shots with?

8 minutes ago, JAY4114 said:

Which curve would you say is easier to lift shots with?

I would say they are equally "easy" and it's your shooting mechanics that determine which is "better for you".