Jump to content
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, CaptainCharisma said:

They are all the same.  

I disagree with this statement.  I have owned all three and would say they are very close to the same, but not identical.

I feel that the P29 is ever so slightly more closed than the P92.

The W03 is in my opinion, more open/less curved than the P29 and P92.  I actually think the W03 is closer to the CCM P19.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, boo10 said:

I disagree with this statement.  I have owned all three and would say they are very close to the same, but not identical.

I feel that the P29 is ever so slightly more closed than the P92.

The W03 is in my opinion, more open/less curved than the P29 and P92.  I actually think the W03 is closer to the CCM P19.

How’s the openness of the P28 compared to the p29 and p92

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JAY4114 said:

How’s the openness of the P28 compared to the p29 and p92

The P28 starts to open further from the heel, but it is more open at the toe than P29/92.  Therefore, I would say at the middle of the blade the P29/92 is more open, but the toe section of the P28 is more open.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, boo10 said:

The P28 starts to open further from the heel, but it is more open at the toe than P29/92.  Therefore, I would say at the middle of the blade the P29/92 is more open, but the toe section of the P28 is more open.

Which curve would you say is easier to lift shots with?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, JAY4114 said:

Which curve would you say is easier to lift shots with?

I would say they are equally "easy" and it's your shooting mechanics that determine which is "better for you".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...