Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

1 hour ago, Miller55 said:

... nice any more info or is this illegal...

I think STX has shared most details, mid kick, 390 grams, only 2 blade patterns will be offered. I think they listed pricing at $229 on their IG page. 

9 minutes ago, SkateWorksPNW said:

I think STX has shared most details, mid kick, 390 grams, only 2 blade patterns will be offered. I think they listed pricing at $229 on their IG page. 

Thanks. I'm not in insta. How's the balance and puck feel?

The rx3 had great feel and I liked the variable kick point. I would have gotten one but they only offered it in p92, 88 and 28. I tried the 88 and found it to be decent, but I didn't like the rocker on the blade. I'm assuming this one will only be in 92 and 28?

2 hours ago, SkateWorksPNW said:

Which blade patterns will be available? And any 70 flex in the mix?

Per STX "obviously weight being a big “feel” difference. The Halo features a seamless one-piece construction, as well as a high balance point. This allows for an even feel throughout the stick, compared to other brands with low balance points which make the stick more blade heavy. Additionally, the Halo features our Square+ shaft, which is a slightly larger take on a regular shaft, as well as a slight concavity." 

Cost is $229 USD Senior and $189 USD Intermediate 

Only available in USA. 

Only curves are X88 and X92. 

Edited by SkateWorksPNW

11 hours ago, wickedslappah said:

Interesting.

also, i noticed that it looks like STX did not pay league fees for sticks or gloves to the NHL this season.

I would assume that the price went up given lost revenue.

• Like 1