Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SVERIGE

Custom Stick

Hi, my coach is a store manager to. I asked him if it's was possible to get custom sticks and his answer was postive.

I can get 3 custom stick ( personnal blade, easton synergy si-core GRIP ) for 720 € ( 940 $, 1 150 Candian $).

Is it a good opportunity or not ?

thanks.

I'm sorry, what stick are you getting custom? and how much do you generally pay for an OPS (I'm not familiar with the Euro hockey market)

I'm sorry, what stick are you getting custom? and how much do you generally pay for an OPS (I'm not familiar with the Euro hockey market)

Si-Core Grip's.

Sounds kinda odd, with Easton bringing out the '05 lineup in April I didn't think they would still be making a lot of the old sticks. I think that's about on-par with what you pay for a normal OPS in Europe, I have a friend that's there on work for a year, and he said everything hockey related is ultra expensive, and hard to find.

in germany...

synergy si-core grip = 329.99?

that's the normal price for them!

329.99? = 429,926 USD

HPS has them for 269,00 :P

And if I hate Sakic curve but I love P 106 Jokinen blade, could I take a HELL/DEEP/OPEN ?

assuming you mean heel/deep/open, that sounds pretty close to what the jokinen is.

It should be the same. I am a little skeptical just because I heard Easton doesn't do customs and there molds are upwards of $10,000. This was about a year or so ago, but I am still a little weary. I definately hope you can do this though.

I'm thinking he may get a retail curve (Drury springs to mind) with a custom nameplate. Didn't a few other companies do that and not inform the customer it wasn't "their" pattern.

bvapor2004 - If they want an OPS and thats how much it costs there isn't alot they can do when going cross boarder let alone over seas is so difficult.

I'm thinking he may get a retail curve (Drury springs to mind) with a custom nameplate. Didn't a few other companies do that and not inform the customer it wasn't "their" pattern.

bvapor2004 - If they want an OPS and thats how much it costs there isn't alot they can do when going cross boarder let alone over seas is so difficult.

Or the closest pro stock curve.

in germany...

synergy si-core grip = 329.99?

that's the normal price for them!

329.99? = 429,926 USD

HPS has them for 269,00 :P

259 for me ;) Still too sick! I sold it on ebay after about a month an only got 100 Eur in return....shittiest thing ever :rolleyes: