Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
caveman27

2021 Stanley Cup

Montreal Canadiens versus Tampa Bay Lightning. Never imagined this would be the match up. Not surprised Tampa made it all the way though.

I think Tampa is going to win this series in 6.

• Like 1

Howdy,

Insane how close it was to an Islanders/Habs matchup.

You would certainly think Tampa is going to dominate but ??  I'm pulling for the Habs as well, but that's not a good sign since so far basically every team I've wanted to win has lost.

Mark

• Like 1

Even if I weren't a die hard Habs fan, I wouldn't want the Bolts to win due to that Cap shenanigans. They're a good enough team to win it all without it.

Agree, don't want Tampa to win two in a row and while most teams probably benefit from cap relief due to injuries the extent of this leaves a sour taste in my mouth.  The Cole Caufield story is cool, obviously no stage is too big for him.

• Like 2

Well, that was it. NBC didn't even broadcast the first two games, and had it on NBCSN. Now, they are done.

Not sure what the deal is with American TV networks, they all are sub-par when it comes to covering NHL games compared to CBC/Hockey Night in Canada. MSG Network is not too bad though. Turner Sports and ESPN will be covering the NHL games for the future. I don't have cable so I guess I won't be watching any hockey anymore.