Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
bl4

Helmet, Shins, & Elbows

1 hour ago, Miller55 said:

That's why you gotta zero those cuffs buddy :10_wink:

Haha! Fair enough although I already have modified shortened cuffs on my gloves 

2 minutes ago, Westside said:

Haha! Fair enough although I already have modified shortened cuffs on my gloves 

Are they fixed cuff coverts? Those are a drop shorter than the floating cuff

35 minutes ago, Miller55 said:

Are they fixed cuff coverts? Those are a drop shorter than the floating cuff

I have both fixed cuffs from the factory and from CPR

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Westside said:

What do you think of them? 

Initial impressions for me are that these things are absolute tanks and offer superb protection! Mobility is fantastic as is comfort.  I can't get them to slide at all which is amazing. Downside is they're about 1/2" too long on the forearm which impedes full range of movement with my gloves. So as much as I like them it looks like I'll be returning them

They definitely are longer than my Jofas! It's hard to believe that I used to wear wrist slash guards because there was so much space between most elbows and the short-cuff gloves that I liked.  Times have changed.

Fortunately, my Eagle PPFs have a very short cuff. Even with that, it's close. I wish the Warrior elbows were about a half inch shorter, particularly because I don't play in the chippiest league. That said, I think the mobility should be ok for me. And, the off chance of a bit of cuff brushing on pad seems worth the general advantage in flexibility that the Warriors seem to have over every other elbow pad I tried. If there were a comfortable and flexible pad that exposed a bit of forearm, I'd gladly go with that. But all of the smaller pads I tried also weren't very comfortable and actually felt more restrictive than the Warriors.  Maybe the STX Surgeons that folks have recommended would do the trick?

• Like 1