Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
noupf

CCM P40 Pro Stock curve is now what?

So I've exhausted my supply of Pro Stock CCM Super Tacks P40 curved sticks.  I hate that they have gotten rid of the square-ish toe and no longer offer the P40, but I have no idea what the new version is and what pattern to look for on CCM pro stock sticks.  I know the P40 was close to the P88, but I cant seem to find that when looking for pro stock CCM sticks.  I see plenty of P88 in retail CCM Sticks, but not pro stocks. 

Basically, I'm looking to grab Super Tacks AS1, AS2 or AS3 Pro stocks....in whatever is closest to the old P40 curve.

Anybody know?

Edited by noupf

4 hours ago, noupf said:

So I've exhausted my supply of Pro Stock CCM Super Tacks P40 curved sticks.  I hate that they have gotten rid of the square-ish toe and no longer offer the P40, but I have no idea what the new version is and what pattern to look for on CCM pro stock sticks.  I know the P40 was close to the P88, but I cant seem to find that when looking for pro stock CCM sticks.  I'm looking to grab Super Tacks AS1, AS2 or AS3 Pro stocks....

Anybody know?

The-Stick-Guru-Curve-Comparison-Chart-Ne

I found a website with CCM sticks with a P40 curve, but they were lower-level, older CCM RBZ sticks. Here if you are curious https://www.hokejam.lv/hokeja-nujas/kompozitu-nujas/pieauguso-kompozitu-hokeja-nujas?blade_curve=1792  kreiso pusi is left hand. labo pusi is right hand.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, caveman27 said:

The-Stick-Guru-Curve-Comparison-Chart-Ne

I found a website with CCM sticks with a P40 curve, but they were lower-level, older CCM RBZ sticks. Here if you are curious https://www.hokejam.lv/hokeja-nujas/kompozitu-nujas/pieauguso-kompozitu-hokeja-nujas?blade_curve=1792  kreiso pusi is left hand. labo pusi is right hand.

Thanks, but what I am saying is that CCM has discontinued the P40 curve a couple years ago and I cant seem to figure out what the new version is.  I know the retail sticks are using P88 as the new curve designation, but I don't see the "P88" on any of the newer pro stock AS1, AS2 or AS3 sticks. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Buzz_LightBeer said:

Keep an eye out for any "team" variety sticks too, they were usually readily available it those

Yea man, I had some of the "team pro stocks" as well and they were P40's.  Just cant seem to find the replacement curve for the P40 and what its new designation code is on the newer pro stocks.

Unless P88 is the pattern i should be looking for,  and there are just none out there right now to purchase.

Edited by noupf

1 hour ago, noupf said:

Thanks, but what I am saying is that CCM has discontinued the P40 curve a couple years ago and I cant seem to figure out what the new version is.  I know the retail sticks are using P88 as the new curve designation, but I don't see the "P88" on any of the newer pro stock AS1, AS2 or AS3 sticks. 

Oh, you checked out www.prostockhockey.com? 

https://www.prostockhockey.com/player-sticks/?&search_query=player-sticks&filter=Retail_Curve_Comparison_fq:"P88%2FP40%2FW88%2FE36"&rows=20&start=0

That's exactly what i am looking for ( AS1, AS2 or AS3 pro stocks ) P40 with the squared toe !!!!.   The reason I started this thread was bc i was told by a pro stock retailer / seller that CCM discontinued the P40's around when the the AS1 sticks came out a few years ago and they replaced the P40 with a very similar to P88 but with a more rounded toe.

Any time i look for AS1, AS2 or AS3 pro stocks, i cant find them with a P40 curve......but i also cant seem to find P88 in them either.  Seems like Super Tacks 2.0 was the last model that had the P40

Guess I'll just have to keep scouring the sites that sell pro stocks and hope i can find some P40's in the newer stick models.

Edited by noupf