Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
stick9

Narrow fit gloves

2 hours ago, Westside said:

Did you go with 13’s when you normally wear 14’s? Every time I’ve sized down in a glove based on other’s recommendation, the fingers are always too short. Was looking at picking up a pair of these as well 

This is my issue too. But I've never had success sizing down on those who recommend it. Maybe those ppl are in between Sizes and the pro gloves are 1/2 a size bigger which makes a big diff to them. 

Edited by Sniper9

42 minutes ago, Westside said:

There’s a pair of 13’s I’d love to get my hands on, but it’s a pricey mistake if they wind up being too small

Are you set on the pros? The retails are always on sale now. Also the ft390 which are the model down but more or less the Same. 

Howdy,

Are the prostock ft1's called "FT1"?  I'm not seeing anything like that on PSH.  Its all HGCLP, or HG12, or whatever.

Mark

2 hours ago, marka said:

Howdy,

Are the prostock ft1's called "FT1"?  I'm not seeing anything like that on PSH.  Its all HGCLP, or HG12, or whatever.

Mark

No, they're marked JS for Jetspeed. So HGJS or HGPJS which is what was on mine.

Remember, they identify the product line, not the model withing the line.

Edited by stick9

2 hours ago, stick9 said:

No, they're marked JS for Jetspeed. So HGJS or HGPJS which is what was on mine.

Remember, they identify the product line, not the model withing the line.

It is complicated and often depends on the glove. Usually they do detail the specific model in the name but there are a few that aren't (HGTK is another). But then they identified the next one which was HGST (SuperTacks).

@marka I think you have me on Facebook, or at least you are on the MSH Discord. So if you are looking at a specific glove or have questions hit me up on those and I'll help out as I can.

• Like 2