Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
OldCY

Sherwood Rekker “Team stock “ glove

3 hours ago, OldCY said:

Any body try these? Are they true to size? 

Team stock basically means it's the same as retail, but with an NHL colorway that usually isn't found in retail. I would try the retail model on and see how that fits. 

15 hours ago, OldCY said:

Any body try these? Are they true to size? 

I have a pair of team stock TMPs. I usually wear 15", but my hands were swimming in the 15s. 14s fit fine, slightly more snug than I'm used, but I don't notice during games. I'd say their gloves are .5" bigger than the listed size.

Which Rekker gloves? I have the Elements and they fit true to size. The Code are more of the "tapered" fit like Vapor and fit looser, but I tried on @StewieTMP Pros and they were true to size for length as well, just fit more loose than the Rekker do on the backhand.

5 hours ago, Hills said:

Which Rekker gloves? I have the Elements and they fit true to size. The Code are more of the "tapered" fit like Vapor and fit looser, but I tried on @StewieTMP Pros and they were true to size for length as well, just fit more loose than the Rekker do on the backhand.

Specifically it was the “team stock” rekker they have on IW. I don’t think it is a true pro stock glove but features NHL colors. 

19 hours ago, OldCY said:

Specifically it was the “team stock” rekker they have on IW. I don’t think it is a true pro stock glove but features NHL colors. 

Yeah, those are based on the Element ones. I did a video on them here where I talk about the fit: 

Those will fit a bit different though because they don't have the Viconic liner, but it should still be close.

I’ll have to check later. Thank you. It seems the gloves I wore 5 years ago that were 14 are  now identifying as 13.  I just want to order and be done with it.