Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
shoot_the_goalie

Anyone know what part this is?

Was taking out my gear tonight, and when I was taking my helmet out, this popped out on the floor.  Anyone know what this part is?  About the size of a thumbnail.  I don't see anything missing from my helmet after careful inspection, so could be from another piece of gear.  I have mostly CCM gear if it helps.

Screenshot 2024-07-21 at 1.06.24 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-07-21 at 9.41.31 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-07-21 at 9.41.37 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-07-21 at 9.41.43 PM.png

Edited by shoot_the_goalie

what model helmet and model cage?  Also, do you hang your gear on anything at home?  Almost looks like aplastic cap that goes around a 90deg bend on like a metal shelf/bracket of some sort.

On 7/22/2024 at 10:08 AM, xstartxtodayx said:

what model helmet and model cage?  Also, do you hang your gear on anything at home?  Almost looks like aplastic cap that goes around a 90deg bend on like a metal shelf/bracket of some sort.

Yeah, this looks like something that maybe fell in the helmet, and then fell out of the helmet, but isn’t actually related to the helmet.