Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

notorious#29

Favorite player

Are you making fun of him? If so, you better take that back, the odds are you don't know much about his background....

I used to not feel bad for him at all, but the more I hear about him, the more I realized its pretty amazing what he did. Them not letting him play in that senior league is complete crap.

Heatley

Lidstrom

Forsberg

Sakic

Iggy

Blake

Tanabe

Jovanovski

Roenick

Modano

Kovalchuk

I don't really have a favorite. There's a short list of what I like.

I used to not feel bad for him at all, but the more I hear about him, the more I realized its pretty amazing what he did. Them not letting him play in that senior league is complete crap.

He is playing - they overturned the decision when they were provided proof that he was not recognised as an "active" NHL player.

Are you making fun of him? If so, you better take that back, the odds are you don't know much about his background....

are you crazy fleury is my hero. a guy who is 5'6 and gets over 1500 points in the best league in the world. i even have the autobiography on him so yes i know his backround

did he get into the senior league?

ryan smyth = heart

doug weight = best play maker in the nhl when he was with the oilers

pavel datsyuk = plays the game like no other and hall of fame vision

Chris Drury-he's from the state that i live in(i sort of know him)

Eric Boguneicki-he's from the city i live in

Patrice Bergeron