Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

Worrell in trouble with the law *again*

Buddy of mine did that to me once. It wouldn't have been so bad but he forgot to pay the fine and there was a warrant issued for my arrest. Otherwise I never would have known.

I once donated a car to some friends of my ex's many moons ago, signed over the title etc. These folks worked for a religious organization. About two years later I was pulled over for a speeding violation, and when they checked my record, they immediately impounded my car and whisked me off to jail. These "friends" had never switched over the registration, and had been parking illegally and ignoring the tickets, with a car registered to me for a couple of years.....I had to find about $2000.00 to get out of jail....at 10:00 on a Sunday evening....... :angry:

This guy's still considered an NHL player? I bet he'll trace this back to the hack Niedermayer gave him to the lid a few years ago.