Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

Who's my Cinderella?

I am GIVING AWAY a pair of SyNergy skates, size 11.5 R. I normally wear a Bauer/Graf 11 and I found that I was good in the 11.5 Easton. You will get the skates as well as three sets of runners.

Non-parabolic 9" F

LPS 9" F

LPS 9" brand new

Cinderella gets your choice of hollow.

Cinderella pays shipping.

The fine print: The person must be an active AND participating member of MSH. THe person must have a 0% warning (no exceptions. The person must review the skates for MSH, and they CANNOT be resold. Also, I will require a picture of your current skates and the size tag to ensure that these will fit your feet.

Shoot me an email to jboucicaut@modsquadhockey.com if you believe you meet the requirements.

Thanks JR for your generosity. When I wrote you the email I didnt think I had a chance. I feel very lucky to be coming into this pair of skates, even if it means being referred to as Cinderella. I hope I won't disappoint with my upcoming review of the skates.

Here's your new avatar cgin ;)

cinderellaheart07032fn.jpg

Seriously though nice gesture JR, that's why this forum is the best by far.

LOL, now we have someone to rival kovalchuk71's Lindsay avatar.