Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tyler9

Best street hockey stick

Coming from your experiences what is the best stick to use for strret hockey?? Most of the wood sticks i use are destroyed in a game.

I use broken wooden stick shafts that I find lying around at the rink with plastic blades. I find the last the longest. However, if this dosn't float your boat then go with ABS sticks/blades as pretty much everyone has stated. Just stay away from Easton blades.

I use broken wooden stick shafts that I find lying around at the rink with plastic blades. I find the last the longest. However, if this dosn't float your boat then go with ABS sticks/blades as pretty much everyone has stated. Just stay away from Easton blades.

That's what I use too. If the blades aren't stiff enough for you're liking or you have another problem with it go with an ABS like Ryan already said.

I use a broken OPS and a shaved down to be tapered Titan Infusion blade. It's lasted me 3 years so far.

EDIT: spelling

a sherwood 7000 PMP is doing awesome for me. been using it on asphault for like 2 months and blade hasnt worn down that much at all! great street stick

The easton abs blades work great for me, At a shop around my house they have these blades that are called composite n6 or something close to that. They are only $5 and last forever but are pretty heavy.

street hockey stick,

yea like some one said anything with an abs blade will be ok. Just make sure that the blade does not bend to much.

years ago I had a buddy that used a blue one piece heavy as can be franklin stick. it had a huge curve on it, and was about the ugliest thing i have ever seen but man it was a great street hockey stick. lasted forever.

good luck,

Get a Stealth.A+ for street hockey.

:D Good one Morrow hahahahaha

For me I use an M-1 shaft with a CCM v20 blade, or a Mission L-2...but not often.

I've gotten hooked to my Bauer Fusion Elite wood stick though.

I have a Louisville Lockjaw Shaft and some of those funky fiberglass kinda blades. it has worked well, not the best shaft, but is has lasted a long time and if it breaks it is not a $100 shaft.

Old Green Z-Bubble with a Hespeler on/off ice abs blade in the Gretzky curve is my fav... I also have a Bauer abs in a Bure but its a tank and turns my palms blue.

I like the broken OPS idea with an ABS blade or sometimes you may be able to get some old T-Flex wood blades for like a few $ each. This way you have the best technology and you're recycling.