Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jtlrip8

Full Cage

Need a full cage for a new rh league starting up, ive always used half shields. not very fond off my itech full clear shield what wire cage to u guys thing is best vision wise?

When I used to have to wear a cage it was either the ccm/jofa 480 or the bauer 3000

Yup. As far as cages go, The Jofa 480 is my favorite.

I too went from a half visor to a cage and I highly recommend the Itech RBEVIII I2 cage. The wiring is spaced out nicely like the jofa cages (no double bar line down the middle) and the dual color thing actually works. It's fairly inexpensive as well.

I too went from a half visor to a cage and I highly recommend the Itech RBEVIII I2 cage. The wiring is spaced out nicely like the jofa cages (no double bar line down the middle) and the dual color thing actually works. It's fairly inexpensive as well.

I use this cage as well and it is really nice. The only other cage I would use would be the ccm/jofa 480.

i think bauers are the best cages you can buy. i like the close bars in the middle. bauer desinged it this way so that when you are looking through the cage, the 2 bars dissaper and you dont see the cage. good protection too

I know this a little off topic. But while we are talking about full sheilds, is it possible to put a full sheild from lets say I-Tech, to a CCM helmet, or would there be certain parts that dont match. Because I hate the chrome bars on my CCM helmet and wanted to get an I-tech one with the Visor over my eyes instead of the bars.

It will most likely work out. There's a little booklet that comes with the cage that shows all of the possible cage/helmet combos.

i have a bauer true vision and love it. but recently someone gave me a ccm so ive been wearing that. the only problem ive having is that the bauer true vision cage wont fit on the ccm helmet :( so i am using a ccm crome one...dont really like it either

I'm currently using an Itech Combo deluxe Half visor/cage on my CCM helmet.

Everything works fine and clips/attachments/screws were all included in the box.

(BTW, this is my first post!)

I have an Itech Concept II for ice, I don't play roller but I think if you are looking for a cage then go for a Jofa 480, as long as you don't mind getting chirped.

I recently switched from a Bauer 3000 cage, to some sort of Itech thing. It's old school but it works great for me.