Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Modo22

What League/Sport do dislike the most?

What sport do you hate the most?  

181 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Edge in general coordination requirements to hockey I believe. Not saying that the great baseball players do not have equal coodination to the great hockey players, but the frequency that great coordination is required, is higher in hockey than most other sports.

Agreed. Baseball players swing the bat a few times per game, while they're standing still with no opponents to contend with their swing...

Hockey players use that coordination several times per shift, at speed, with opponents actively disrupting their swing..

All that said, many of these athletes at the top of their game, could have played professionally in a variety of the major sports, given the interest and opportunity.

I also agree that many of the top athletes in various sports could be good in any game. However I would venture to guess that outside of that top teir - when you get down to rank and file quality athletes - hockey players would consistently display the highest level of athleticism and skill.

Where’s the love for curling….am I the only one that finds it remotely interesting? During the last Olympics, every one would make fun of it and I would just sit back and keep my mouth shut. I find it some what fun to watch, the strategy is interesting with each team.

I am not saying I would plan my day around it and be sitting on the edge of my seat drinking, screaming, and waving a giant foam finger, but I find it interesting.

I voted for NASCAR but you can also put me down for F1 and IRL and any other type of car racing league. I absolutely hate that crap, I don't know how anyone can watch a car go around in a circle for 3 hours.

Actually it has been said that hiting a baseball is the hardestthing to do in all sports. Think about it, you have about 1/10 of a second to react to a pitch going 95mph you have to time your swing and decide to swing or not and you have to be able to get out of the way.

Yeah ive been to the louisville slugger museum and they have a machine that shows you a pitch from the batter's point of view and it is insane, even though i hate baseball.Nascar has got to be the worst of them all.

its not a circle its an oval. but any ways it still sucks. Its boring watching someone turn left for three hours like people have allready said. I also dont see the point in Golf either. You hit a 1 and a half inch ball 200 yards then you have to walk a mile to find the stupid thing only to hit it another 200 yards. I also dont have any thing against soccer. Its good but its not as good as hockey.

Where’s the love for curling…

now we are on the same page here. i know i pimped you a lil bit for your rag on baseball. but i gotta agree with you on this one. big fan of curling. i am so pumped that i get CBC here in detroit, so i can watch curling as well as HNIC (a lil tear falling). even went an checked out the local detroit curling club... great sport with great skill.

F1

Too much electronic interfering with the human driving.

Did u know they only have to push a button to do the best start possible : the electronic will manage throttle and skid control... :lol: <_<

That's so boooooring.

I hate basketball they go towards the net and they go up for the shot, but somebody comes toward them and they act as if they have just been shot( hands and legs go everywhere) and there it is again a foul.

Maybe street basketball would be tight since they have no fouls.

soccer is alot harder then you think you have to be in top shape to play at a high level but the sport I can't stand is Nascar what is so entertaining about watch guys drive around in circles for 4 hours?

the sport I can't stand is Nascar what is so entertaining about watch guys drive around in circles for 4 hours?

"see, nascar's like a fine wine... once you get a taste for the good stuff, you don't want that three dollar stuff"

the sport I can't stand is Nascar what is so entertaining about watch guys drive around in circles for 4 hours?

"see, nascar's like a fine wine... once you get a taste for the good stuff, you don't want that three dollar stuff"

So is NASCAR the fine wine, or the Mad Dog?

Where’s the love for curling…

now we are on the same page here. i know i pimped you a lil bit for your rag on baseball. but i gotta agree with you on this one. big fan of curling. i am so pumped that i get CBC here in detroit, so i can watch curling as well as HNIC (a lil tear falling). even went an checked out the local detroit curling club... great sport with great skill.

Curling is such a fun sport to play, i love it. Im not in a competitive league or anything but my credit phys ed class played it for a week. Not to mention curling people have to be the most polite people ive ever met.

Nascar. Although I admit Nascar drivers have a great driving ability. But driving around in an oval 500 times is not my cup of tea.

So is NASCAR the fine wine, or the Mad Dog?

well, i would say the mad dog... but that quote was played on one of the local morning radio shows in detroit.

i think its from first bachelor show... one of the girls dads was telling the bachelor that about nascar, which this dad thought was the most important thing in the world.

Curling is just dull. 2 people with brushes, EXCITING :angry:

I'm surprised about the number of votes for NFL. Sure it's only 5% but NFL is great. I'd have thought it to be probably the most popular sport in America.

i voted soccer but concridering change to baseball. im sick and tired of turning sportscenter on and hearing the same old steriod shit. its like the same thing everyday. canseco ratting some1 out for useing them or barry bones going off at reporters. its like a soap oprah.

ok, who voted lacrosse, honestly??? the fastest game on two feet and americans first sport. the pro leagues dont even get paid that much, and you have to figure the colleges that have good teams have high academic stadards, so these dudes are mad smart too

NASCAR is one of the only sports i have respect for. I think its amazing that a human can control a 3500 lb car on four small patches of rubber for that length of time on the ragged edge every second. Not to mention they are usually mere inches away from each other at 180+ mph. I love all kinds of auto racing, i think its the epitomy of man and machine.

Sport i can't stand is Basketball... wow is it boring. No physical contact allowed at all...

NASCAR is one of the only sports i have respect for. I think its amazing that a human can control a 3500 lb car on four small patches of rubber for that length of time on the ragged edge every second. Not to mention they are usually mere inches away from each other at 180+ mph. I love all kinds of auto racing, i think its the epitomy of man and machine.

Sport i can't stand is Basketball... wow is it boring. No physical contact allowed at all...

Yeah, they're so good they can't drive in rain and need restrictor plates to prevent them from driving too fast and going into a wall.