Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Modo22

What League/Sport do dislike the most?

What sport do you hate the most?  

181 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I pretty much hate all American sports, and I'm from Jersey. Baseball is by far the worst-it's the cure for insomnia. I also can't watch rednecks make left turns for 3 or 4 hours.

who was trying to be funny and vote hockey

tennis would deserve a vote over hockey

I did. Have you tried watching a hockey game on TV? It's brutal and only the playoffs were worth watching which doesn't put it above most sports. Sure it doesn't suck as much as some of the others, but I wouldn't catch myself watching those anyway so why vote for them?

I hate nascar my dad loves it so it kinda sucks. with no NHL = no playoffs on tv so i am truning to baseball and im enjoying it.

Even though I'm always the first person to knock a sport, no one should knock any sport. Hockey obviously takes the most skill, and is the most physically demanding, and we may have every reason in the world to drive curling into a brick wall but other sports deserve credit too. Every sport takes certain skill and athletes have worked and worked on their skills during their life. Every professional athlete deserves respect. (except for O.J.) :lol:

I hate soccer. I don't know alot about the rules but it seems that the games are never ending. The field is so large that it takes the players a long time to break out. Boring, IMO.

Just came across this topic and I haven't had time to read all the responses, which I am sure are interesting.

I had to vote for the NBA. I've had opportunity to meet some of those guys before the Grizzlies left town. I can't really write what I feel, but suffice it to say that these guys are the antithesis of the average hockey player. And that's not just ex-Vancouver players. I was in the media area when the draft was held here, the year the Griz took Bibby and the Warriors took Vince Carter.

There are a number of other sports on the list about which I am completely ambivalent. The world championships could be held across the street and I wouldn't go. It's not that I hate them. Rather, I just couldn't care one way or the other. Basketball, on the other hand, not only would I not go but I'd be badmouthing them to anyone within ear shot.

There are two exceptions that I came across, lest you think I'm out to lunch. Shareef Abdur-Rahim was/is one of the classiest people I ever met. I hold him in high regard. Bryant 'Big Country' Reeves was another guy who didn't have attitude. In his case, I think it's because he was in awe of his urban surroundings.

Im just wondering for the people who voted soccer have they ever seen a game that isnt mls. If you watch a game from really any of the european leauges you will see its a much different game. I love soccer but hate the mls and i refuse to watch it.

Im just wondering for the people who voted soccer have they ever seen a game that isnt mls. If you watch a game from really any of the european leauges you will see its a much different game. I love soccer but hate the mls and i refuse to watch it.

No I havn't I don't really know any of the leagues or what the difference is. I just hate soccer.

I love soccer. Soccer is extremely hard to play and requires a ton of skill. It's really hard to control that ball while running and trying to get past a defender. I think a lot of the European hockey players used soccer during the offseason to develop their footspeed. I remeber someone saying that about Jagr. Definitely checkout the FA premier league, exciting football.

i just hate basketball. i liked it a little, just to do something with my friends, but we played it in gym, and now i cant stand it. mostly because of the fouls. i tried to watch some of the ncaa games, but i had to leave because i coulnt stand how many fouls were being called

i just hate basketball. i liked it a little, just to do something with my friends, but we played it in gym, and now i cant stand it. mostly because of the fouls. i tried to watch some of the ncaa games, but i had to leave because i coulnt stand how many fouls were being called

Yeah, its pretty interesting how much the game changes when the rules are actually enforced. The NHL should take note.

Soccer is the worst sport BY FAR! And before any1 says I haven’t played it to a high standard I HAVE! I live in the Uk and its the most popular sport here over here. Its SOOOOOOOO Over rated! To be honest I loved playing Soccer till I started playing Ice Hockey, then I saw the stupid sport for what it was! :P

I've played soccer at a high level for a long period of time also and although I don't think its as great as Europeans make it out to be I still think its a farly enjoyable sport that's great way to stay in shape and takes a lot of practice to be good at which I respect about it

I've played soccer at a high level for a long period of time also and although I don't think its as great as Europeans make it out to be I still think its a farly enjoyable sport that's great way to stay in shape and takes a lot of practice to be good at which I respect about it

Test match cricket has to top the list, who would enjoy a sport which involves a bunch of guys standing around doing not alot for 5 days?

Having said that i couldn't vote for cricket because 1day cricket is actualy kind of good to watch if you are at the game.

Extreme sports, only because I hate skateboarding and skateboarders.

any reason why? I work at a Shop that does hockey but also skateboards/skis/snowboards and the majority of the skaters are really cool people.

my vote definitely goes to soccer, run for 20 seconds then walk for a minute, never understood why everyone raves about it.

then theres basketball, as said before the fouls, a slap to the wrist and 2 free shots, come on

If you play on a soccer team that actually belives in a quick running game, you get tired very fast. Not to mention the lack of breaks.

Extreme sports, only because I hate skateboarding and skateboarders.

im not trying to be mean at all, BUT thats a pretty general assumtion <---(bad spelling) not all skateboarders are bad or mean. some are bad and set a bad example yes but not all. just a thought