Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MissConduct

Been waiting forever... but I FINALLY got..

My Sidney Crosby XXL jersey!!!!!!! (soooooooooooo f'in happy) doesn't take much eh? LOL I have been looking for a XXL (without paying 169.99+tax on official rimouski site) on ebay forever.. and just yesterday I walked into my local hockey store and BAM! there she was.... lol I JUST HAD TO GET IT! lol

anyways here's proof .. lol

crosbyjersey.jpg

Yeah, I've been combing ebay for one, there was a small the other day  :(

Yea they don't even have any CCM logos, CHL and LHJMQ Logo like mine. Mine is like the official without a fighting strap.. lol.. got mine for 120+tax was too good a deal to pass up :)

Not sure, probably the same price. If i am not mistaken they are the RBK ones? I'll double check for you tomorrow, that's if I have a job.

:o why wouldn't you have a job?

Thanks for checkin..

mich

The CCM catelogue you say??  Hmmm too bad that's the only one that's not scanned.

I'm getting tired of your complaints about it. usually I just delete your complaints, but not today. If anything, your complaining makes it less likely that it will ever get done.

The CCM catelogue you say??  Hmmm too bad that's the only one that's not scanned.

Like I have said before, I do not have a scanner.

It's amazing how much you guys beg and beg...we do not get paid to do this. In fact, we pay to do this.

Why not try the CCM forum?

Oh, I forgot. You guys come over here to find out about product.