Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EBondo

Sponsorships

We're talkin to Nike and CCM about sponsorships for next year, but nothing has solidified yet. Basically, companies are chomping at the bit to sponsor the only college in the US with a sportcourt rink on campus as part of the Recreation Center.

I *believe* I played on a team sponsored by Bauer (Jerseys only) and had a few friends who played on a Tour sponsored Roller team.

I could be sponsered by Sher-Wood(just the equipment, no money), I just don't want to use their equipment.

Kovy, just send the stuff to me. I'll represent them well.

The school/team I am going to next year gets THC stuff for cheap, if that counts. Like 50% off maybe? Don't have an exact number. They get Pro Tacks gloves (new ones) and 1052 helmets and Jofa Cages for free as well.

We're talkin to Nike and CCM about sponsorships for next year, but nothing has solidified yet. Basically, companies are chomping at the bit to sponsor the only college in the US with a sportcourt rink on campus as part of the Recreation Center.

No one is chomping at the bit to sponsor college roller hockey, never mind a team that isn't even playing at the NCRHA event right now, hell most companies have roller hockey as a loss leader and so players don't get used to using other stuff when not playing ice..

I could be sponsered by Sher-Wood(just the equipment, no money), I just don't want to use their equipment.

Kovy, just send the stuff to me. I'll represent them well.

I don't say no Kosy.

I will try to get you some stuff, but they usually don't want to give stuff if they know the player will not use their stuff. Plus, right now they don't like me because I bring Innovative in the town. So, others kids all want to play with that.

my high school team is sponsered by thc (ccm 652 helmets and jofa fm480) and Ak jerseys and the lhs....... they used be sponsered by easton ('95-'97-gloves, easton aluminum shafts),then they got free mission gloves in'98-'02,they also used to get free stall & dean shells,jerseys,and socks........we also get $100 off of ops at the lhs once a year,and when they break we get a brand new stick off the rack for free

When I was younger, when I played roller hockey, I played for the Mission 99'ers and after that, the Mission Empire Snipers.

Both teams were sponsored by Mission, obviously. All of the equipment was free, and when I played 99'ers, we would get free Easton Ultra Lite shafts and Titan blades. They also gave us free Jofa "penis" helmets.

Good times...

When I was younger, when I played roller hockey, I played for the Mission 99'ers and after that, the Mission Empire Snipers.

Both teams were sponsored by Mission, obviously. All of the equipment was free, and when I played 99'ers, we would get free Easton Ultra Lite shafts and Titan blades. They also gave us free Jofa "penis" helmets.

Good times...

Brantford? If so what year?

I forgot this one. I got a free Nike Quest helmet when I went to the Quebec Peewee AAA tourney 2 years ago. They are disgusting, too bad we were forced to wear them.

Off the top of my head

Sherwood (composite Axions too)

Black Beauty

Harrow

Christian

Legend

I believe TPS

I'm sure theres more. Sherwood is the only one I can think of that makes custom composites for the public.