Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ladystorm3

what floor is better?

what floor is better  

76 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ive only played on this painted cement we have, and its terrible. Its like rollerblading on ice. Not to mention hell on equipment.

I love the sport court, but have fond memories of the roll-on cement surface. Sport court is just alot more forgiving when you fall, as it doesn't tear skin away

ice court? i voted that, but now that i think about it i like sport court better

ive tried sport court, the new ice court and spider court

spider is horrible, it bubbles up, or maybe i just played on a bad rink

I play on ice court and it sucks. Less grip than on sport court and absolute hell on your wheels. My Milleniums lasted me about a month, now I get about 1.5 months out of the rink rats.

one of the rinks at last year at 2hot4ice had the ice court, i think it was called exess

are you talking about the national at the Carolina Sportsplex?

the "ice court" is actually called synthetic ice, i like sport court the best though

For synthetic ice, you use your ice hockey skates. For Ice court, its like a sport court flooring that goes over the ice.

what floor is better?

The nice, cool tile floor in the bathroom. Nothing beats that when recovering from the effects of a hangover the next morning.

the "ice court" is actually called synthetic ice, i like sport court the best though

For synthetic ice, you use your ice hockey skates. For Ice court, its like a sport court flooring that goes over the ice.

You are absolutely right..."synthetic ice" is actually a form of polyurethane called UHMW..which stands for Ultra High Molecular Weight, and is usually used with a silicone liquid sprayed onto the surface prior to skating in order to get the closest feel, and best glide..with ice skates.