Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tyler9

Most grueling week of my life

i know alot of people think only pot heads get dreads. i thought they were actually pretty cool so i decided one day to get them. After about 8 months i decided i didn't want them any more. I had been growin my hair out for over a year so i didn't wanna cut it . So i decided to comb them out. It took forever and hurt so much. I want to tell anyone who is interested in getting them to be in there for the long run.

Guest 2048

Hahaha, whiteboy dreads. They look horrible, it's life's way of repaying you for the suffering you put on everyone else's eyes.

man alot of people dreads look horrible i'll give you that. but if you take care of them they look sweet. They look like you can just leave them and no take care of them but thats not true. You have to work on them evryday for them to lock up properly and to get the ends knotted up.

I'd wimp out and find a razor before I combed them out.

man its surprising how much hair everyone loses in 8 months. You just losse a hair or to every now and then and you don't notice it. But with dreads the hair just locks up into the knot. I had to have about i grocery bag of hair full when i was done.

I never understood taking a lot of time on hair, as I'm not a woman. I had long hair for years and it never took much to take care of it.

I never understood taking a lot of time on hair, as I'm not a woman. I had long hair for years and it never took much to take care of it.

I thought what most people think about dreads when i got them though. I thought you would just get them and wake up every morning with sweet locks. But when i was down in L.A. i talked to a couple people had them and they said they would look like crap if you didn't take care of them(not that they already don't). So i decided to take care of my hair rather than have a huge ball of knots on my head Its surprising what you can learn in Disneyland.

Goofy has the best weed and Minnie's a slut.

Ya alot of people think that bout dreads. I've never did any drugs in my life. And your mixing up minnie with cinderella and snow white.

It was just a joke about Disney. I stand by the comment about Minnie. Snow White is elitist and frigid while Cinderella is just out for your money.

It was just a joke about Disney. I stand by the comment about Minnie. Snow White is elitist and frigid while Cinderella is just out for your money.

I'll go with you bout snow white. I don't think any man could do as much a 7 dwarfs.

Yeah, but was she down with the dwarfs or just leetching off of them while she waited for Mr Right to come along? You don't see her settling down with a dwarf do you? Hell no, she isn't bumping uglies with Dopey, sleepy, sneezy or any of the others.

Just think what you would do if you had 7 ladies waiting on you hand and foot. That whole prince thing never works out. I heard she took all his money and left. But Daisies not the most reliable source in the Disney world.

Ya man but jasmines got a monster. Did you see his hands. I seen another post someone here bout something and small hands. You could ask rangerjr10

Same here. I think I combed my hair back in elementary school.

I'd wimp out and find a razor before I combed them out.

man its surprising how much hair everyone loses in 8 months. You just losse a hair or to every now and then and you don't notice it. But with dreads the hair just locks up into the knot. I had to have about i grocery bag of hair full when i was done.

I think on average you lose 25 hairs a day.

did u get them done or do them naturally? i had a buddy of mine that did them naturally, basically for over a year he didnt wash his hair, and since he surfed probally 5-10 hours a day they were pretty nasty.

did u get them done or do them naturally? i had a buddy of mine that did them naturally, basically for over a year he didnt wash his hair, and since he surfed probally 5-10 hours a day they were pretty nasty.

He wouldn't be my buddy for very long... ;)

I got them done. I've seen people who just put them in braids and let them dread and they look like shit. I'm willing to pay my money. And its not good fro dreads if u don't shower.

How did you play hockey with those? Wouldnt it feel horrible in your helmet?

Ya i had to get a helmet 2 sizes bigger than what i had when i didn't have the dreads. Its not that bad if you take off the ear pieces and put the dreads out the side.

USA Hockey doesn't permit removaal of the earpieces. In fact it was a point of emphasis at the ref clinic last year.