Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

djinferno

Mexican serving tacos all over the ice

All I gathered from that was the he can do the Michigan. Other than that everything he scores on is him just pushing it in the goal off a good pass.

EDIT: And what the HELL is with the music?

All I gathered from that was the he can do the Michigan. Other than that everything he scores on is him just pushing it in the goal off a good pass.

Not only does he do the Michigan, he does the Crosby- pulling the Michigan and then pushing his teammates away to celebrate solo.

Ya that was some "dirrty" music...haha bad joke.

Seriously though the guy has sick hands but can't skate. Neither can the other team.

I see that all the time. Guys practicing every move they've ever seen on TV or the internet and they can't out-skate a garbage can.

I agree. Guy can't skate very well.

what the fk leauge was that, the rink looks smaller than my friends backyard one, and why dont those guys finsh their checks instead of bouncing off the guy.

what do you expect, do you know any mexicans in the NHL?

In their defense, these guys have about .000000001 of the opportunities that Canadians and Americans have to get out to a rink and develop their skills. I found it funny before though, because they act like it is the show.

It's funny that you can sort of tell he's like their Gretzky or Lemieux.

wow, allot of hatez on this board, i'd love to see you guys skate...

Jeeze, this guy your boyfriend or what? No need to get offended that much. Honestly, that looks like maybe a bantam game skill wise, sure the guy can do the michigan/crosby. But who cant? :ph34r:

i bet they look better in person, in the video they look like theyre just standing around, Ive seen more competition in pick up hockey.

what do you expect, do you know any mexicans in the NHL?

I believe Scott Gomez is Mexican. He is also something else I just cant remember, I think it was Eskimo?