Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FozzieBear

Total One NXG Stick

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to ask, if there is anyone who tested the Bauer Supreme Total One NXG stick.

I am using the Bauer Vapor X:60 stick for three seasons now and this is a hell of a stick. I liked the T1 stick as well, but the durability was a shocker. I read that the new T1 stick will have this technology, which gave the X:60 his extreme durability.

Is anyone here, who had a chance to test this stick already and could tell some about the stick?

Obviously it is too soon, to say something about the durability....

Anyways, if anyone knows something, just let me know.

Cheers

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to ask, if there is anyone who tested the Bauer Supreme Total One NXG stick.

I am using the Bauer Vapor X:60 stick for three seasons now and this is a hell of a stick. I liked the T1 stick as well, but the durability was a shocker. I read that the new T1 stick will have this technology, which gave the X:60 his extreme durability.

Is anyone here, who had a chance to test this stick already and could tell some about the stick?

Obviously it is too soon, to say something about the durability....

Anyways, if anyone knows something, just let me know.

Cheers

the apx follows the X60 line, not the supreme/totalone, So 'd recommend you to go with the apx.

Yeah I know that the APX got this advantage, but I read somewhere, that the new NXG will have this advantage as well.

I also like the mid kick very much, so I hope that Bauer did something about the durability of their Total One sticks.

After using an apx for a while and then thinking I would give the totalone a shot again I noticed how much torque I feel with the totalone compared to the APX. Will the new blade design on the nxg make the blade more like the feel of the APX on release? Or is this in relation to the differences of the sticks?

What are the responses from anyone that has used this stick so far? I saw in a video review that the stick was extremely stiff and I find that hard to believe. I definitely hope it's not true as I loved the softness of the original TotalOne.

What are the responses from anyone that has used this stick so far? I saw in a video review that the stick was extremely stiff and I find that hard to believe. I definitely hope it's not true as I loved the softness of the original TotalOne.

....still waiting for my custom to arrive.

IIRC, there is a YouTube clip of Backes saying it plays soft But in the same video JvR says its stiff. Most likely talking about their personal specs on their sticks tho.

If this is the case with flex rating, that would mean that the nxg, rbz and 20k are all going with stiffer constructions, new trend?

For anybody that has gotten a custom stick from My Bauer....It's been over 5 weeks (their estimated production time is 3 to 5 weeks) and I still have not yet received and email stating that my stick is ready for shipping. I contacted Bauer and a rep said that they will email me once it is ready to ship...but still nothing...... Can someone please tell me how long it took before for their stick to arrived?

Thanks in advance.

For anybody that has gotten a custom stick from My Bauer....It's been over 5 weeks (their estimated production time is 3 to 5 weeks) and I still have not yet received and email stating that my stick is ready for shipping. I contacted Bauer and a rep said that they will email me once it is ready to ship...but still nothing...... Can someone please tell me how long it took before for their stick to arrived?

Thanks in advance.

Mine took just over 3 weeks.

Nice. You are in US I am assuming? I'm in Canada and still waiting!

I am from the US. I ordered a Nexus and I am on week five. When I emailed Bauer, I was told the stick is scheduled to be finished this week and so I should be here within 2 weeks. Not exactly the 3-5 the quoted but I guess you can't do much about it.

I am from the US. I ordered a Nexus and I am on week five. When I emailed Bauer, I was told the stick is scheduled to be finished this week and so I should be here within 2 weeks. Not exactly the 3-5 the quoted but I guess you can't do much about it.

appreciate the info hornethockey21. So I guess another 2 weeks for me as well.

Bauer has some problems with the production.

I wanted to order the NXG stick but I won’t get one before late December.

It is the same with the Re-Akt helmet and the rest of protective line...

I just have to wait then, I don’t really want to get a different brand then Bauer